The Forever Match - Flint Fire Starter
this Permanent Match is perfect for all sorts of conditions! Raining, Snowing, Windy Conditions & More! You can never be too cautious. Perfect for camping, survival and can even be used as a day to day lighter.
- Stainless steel and tough metal body.
- Waterproof, Works equally well when wet or cold
- It's refillable with ordinary lighter fluid and can be lit over 15000 times.
- Premium quality magnesium core striker.
- Mini shape, light weight, space-saving and easy to carry
- Lights Campfires, Stoves, Gas-Barbecues, BBQ, Paper, Dry Grass, Bark and Maya Dust
- Great tool for camping, survival and emergency preparedness.
Note: Please use precaution when operating the permanent match. The permanent match can contain lighter fluid that is extremely flammable. Do not screw in rod when it is still lit. Make sure the match is rubbed down before use.
How To Use:
- Take off the metal stick and pour 2-3 cc ordinary lighter oil into the oil tank.
- Put the metal match into the oil tank and make the wick soaked with oil. Strike a match like traditional one.
- First time user need to strike several times until the black protection coating on flint stone is scratched out.
- Extinct flame in 10 seconds, or wick will be burnt and cannot soak fluid.
- Pull out cotton wick a little if its end is burnt.